islam eagles
AntiARP 6.0.1 English Versionl And Patch 3480i29
islam eagles
AntiARP 6.0.1 English Versionl And Patch 3480i29
islam eagles
هل تريد التفاعل مع هذه المساهمة؟ كل ما عليك هو إنشاء حساب جديد ببضع خطوات أو تسجيل الدخول للمتابعة.

الرئيسيةالبوابةأحدث الصورالتسجيلدخول

AntiARP 6.0.1 English Versionl And Patch

اذهب الى الأسفل 
3 مشترك
كاتب الموضوعرسالة
ENG
aDmin
ENG

ذكر عدد المساهمات : 877

AntiARP 6.0.1 English Versionl And Patch Empty
مُساهمةموضوع: AntiARP 6.0.1 English Versionl And Patch   AntiARP 6.0.1 English Versionl And Patch I_icon_minitimeالأحد أكتوبر 11, 2009 4:29 pm

NOW IN MY OFFICE

AntiARP 6.0.1 English Versionl And Patch || 7.68 MB

[ندعوك للتسجيل في المنتدى أو التعريف بنفسك لمعاينة هذا الرابط]

Does your computer often lose internet connection or be in IP conflict?
Does your server always been invaded by hackers?
Do you worry about communication data (eg. MSN,ICQ,EMAIL) being monitored?
Is the speed of your internet connection under the limitation of network administration software such as Netcut.
Does your computer often receive attack by various software of ARP attack such as Netcut, etc.
Is your LAN being in trouble of ARP virus?
The problems mentioned above are all caused by ARP spoofing (ARP attack).
Choose AntiARP is the best solution of the above problems..
This is the English new version of AntiARP 6.0.0 which have been released on 14-1-2009.
No more problems with your internet connection, no more sniffing and stealing your passwords.
With this simple CD I provide you with:
- AntiARP 6.0.1 Installer.
- AntiARP 6.0.1 Silent Install.
- Patch.
- How To Use The Patch.
Version : v6.0.1
Size : 7.25 MB
year : 2009
Platform : Windows2000/XP/2003/Vista
Language : English
1. Intercept incoming ARP attack. Intercept incoming spurious ARP packets in OS kernel to protect system to ensure a correct local ARP cache table.
2. Intercept outgoing ARP attack. Intercept outgoing spurious ARP packets in OS kernel to reduce localhost's attacking others after affecting malicious programs.
3. Intercept IP conflict. Intercept ARP packets of Ip conflict in OS kernel to protect system from attack of IP conflict.
4. Active defence. Actively keep communication with gateway and send the correct MAC address to gateway to keep smooth internet connection and communication security.
Besides main features, there are AntiARP's assistant features which will help in the use of main features. They are:
1. Intelligent Defense. Can detect and react to the condition when only the gateway is being ARP spoofed.
2. Trusted Route Monitor. Can detect and react to condition when only the gateway is being ARP spoofed.
3. ARP viruses cleaner. Can locate the local viruses when the localhost has outgoing ARP attacks.
4. Prevent Dos attack. Intercept outgoing spurious DoS data packet of TCP SYN/UDP/ICMP/ARP in OS kernel, note the position of programs which send Dos attack maliciously, and ensure smooth internet connection.
5. Safety mode. Never response ARP request from other machine except gateway to have a hiding effect and reduce ARP attack.
6. ARP flow analysis. Analyze all ARP packets localhost receives, monitor internet and find out potential attacker or infected machine.
7. Monitor ARP cache table. Monitor and repair local ARP cache table automatically. If gateway's MAC address changed by malicious programs is found, alarms will ring and the false address will be fixed automatically.
8. Locate attacker. When the software is aware of attack, it will quickly locate the IP address of attacker.
9. Protect System Time. Prevent the system time from being changed by hostile programs so that to prevent the invalidation of guarding softwares.
10. IE startup page Protection. Prevent IE startup page being changed by hostile programs.
11. ARP cache table protection. Prevent ARP cache table being changed by hostile programs.
12. Self Protection. Prevent AntiARP itself being close by hostile programs.
13. Detect network management software in Local network, like netcut, etc.

Download HF:
Code:
[ندعوك للتسجيل في المنتدى أو التعريف بنفسك لمعاينة هذا الرابط]

Oh i forget
After 15 Days Click @ The Patch Then Install The Pro Againe !
Regards,heshammadawy
الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة اذهب الى الأسفل
https://eng30.yoo7.com
Hossam Hassan
نسر فعال
نسر فعال
Hossam Hassan

ذكر عدد المساهمات : 234
العمر : 32
محل الاقامه : محله حسن

مُساهمةموضوع: رد: AntiARP 6.0.1 English Versionl And Patch   AntiARP 6.0.1 English Versionl And Patch I_icon_minitimeالإثنين أكتوبر 12, 2009 7:08 am

Thank you , Handasa
el ghaly
K.E.E.EL
K.E.E.EL
el ghaly

ذكر عدد المساهمات : 710
العمر : 32
محل الاقامه : محلة حسن

مُساهمةموضوع: رد: AntiARP 6.0.1 English Versionl And Patch   AntiARP 6.0.1 English Versionl And Patch I_icon_minitimeالجمعة فبراير 26, 2010 7:54 pm

AntiARP 6.0.1 English Versionl And Patch 170103
http://new.el-ahly.com/

AntiARP 6.0.1 English Versionl And Patch
الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة 
صفحة 1 من اصل 1
 مواضيع مماثلة
-
» برنامج الحماية من النت كت وبرامج تجسس الشبكات AntiARP v6.0.2 مع الباتش اصدار 2011
»  BitDefender 2011 Build 14.0.24.337+ patch

صلاحيات هذا المنتدى:لاتستطيع الرد على المواضيع في هذا المنتدى
islam eagles :: تكـنولوجيا المعـلومات و الاتصالات :: برامج الكمبيوتر و الانترنت :: برامج الحمايه و النت-
انتقل الى: